Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Keepin on

I have gladly been keeping busy the past few weeks. Since I have more energy I seem to be more willing to do more. I'm still running with my coworker and am up to 15 min of jogging continuously! I'm so geeked about it! I started going to Zumba with a friend once a week and love it!
I feel like I've been doing good on my eating. Not sure I get enough protein but I'm doing my best. I still find that when I'm bored and watching tv at night that I graze. Granted its not as much as I would have before surgery but still not a good habit to continue. It's a daily struggle, writing about it seems to help, makes me openly admit to myself what I could change.
I think I've hit a plateau at 51 lbs lost. Just won't budge. The last time I got over a plateau was exercise. Granted that was just 2 weeks after surgery so I hadn't really been exercising. And even tho I'm running 3 days a week I think I need to add a couple more days of exercise. So up goes the ante and gotta watch what I consume at night.
I will do my best to update weekly and hopefully that will help keep me honest and on the straight and narrow! Slim goodie out(nickname from a coworker)

No comments:

Post a Comment