Sunday, March 17, 2013

Am I Insane?

I'm fairly sure the title says it all. Yes i am. About 2 weeks ago i decided that i wanted to try Insanity by Shaun T. I was super pumped, found a friend to do it with, got the dvd's and then we started. I had seen a couple videos on youtube heard some comments, but did i listen? Nah, i did it anyway! HAHA! The first day was fine, couldn't really do the pushups but all in all didn't kill me. The second day was a bit crazier, lots of jumping and running about. Well that day did me in. The next day i was in so much pain. my calves were killing me, my thighs were very sore. I tried to do day 3 and ended up in more pain whilst doing it and crying from the pain. So from there i decided that maybe Insanity was too insane for me right now.
   So now what? I knew i needed to do something. I wanted to get my cardio and toning in. So a friend suggested Power 90. Its the pre pre version to P90X. who knew?!?! lol. They only advertise the crazy stuff, not the ones to get you there! So i ordered Power 90 and just started that today! SOOO much better! Definitly feel it in my arms and that is good! Though i know i won't be crazy sore tomorrow! So now i just have to really focus on my eating and i'm gonna rock this! I took a before picture, and can't wait to see the after pic in 90 days. Not sure if i'm brave enough to post the before pic, but we'll see after the 90 days is up! Let the journey begin! yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment