Friday, May 18, 2012

First week back to work

My first week back went well. Everyone was very excited to see me. It's so great to feel loved and missed by my coworkers. I thought getting into a routine would be difficult but it was easier than I thought. My schedule at work is pretty set, so I knew what times I would do things. It felt weird packing my lunch and all I took with me was a small container or food and a bottle of isopure. When before I would of had a snack for before and after lunch and a lunch. Now it's just this little container of maybe 3 oz of food and it fills me up. I sip on water and the isopure the rest of the day which keeps me satisfied till I get home for dinner.
I was determined to make myself take my 15 min breaks twice a day and go for walks. I did great, it was nice to get away and just focus on the walk. It's fun because there are so many people in my building that walk the building, somehow you don't feel alone.
I'm still stuck with no weight loss since last Wednesday. Getting very frustrated. I haven't gotten on the scale in a few days and refuse to. I'm just trying to stay active and positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment