Monday, November 18, 2013

Turkey sandwich

So I made a turkey (fake) sandwich tonight. I found these fold it sandwich things by flat out for only 100 calories and 6 grams of protein! I added some mustard, lettuce, cheese and of course the fake turkey slices. I layered it. First I put mustard on the top and bottom part on the bread. Then I layed down a slice of cheese on each side. I then put some more mustard on and then covered it with a slice of turkey.  Then I put on some lettuce, completing it with one last slice of cheese for right in the middle.

Cheese is 120 calories and 7 grams of protein for 3 slices
Soy turkey is 100 calories for 4 slices I only used 2 so 50 calories and 7 grams of protein.
Bread is 100 calories and 6 grams of protein.
Nutrition for the mustard and lettuce is not worth mentioning.
All together we have a 270 calorie sandwich with 20 grams of protein! And very filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment